- Mikoyan or "MiG", formerly "Mikoyan-Gurevich", a Russian military aircraft manufacturer
- Marfin Investment Group
- Minnesota IMPLAN Group, inc
- Gas metal arc welding, also called "MIG welding"
- Luton Town MIGs, an English football firm following the side Luton Town F.C.
- Main Industrial Groupings classification in trade statistics
- Mig Ayesa, an Australian singer-songwriter.
- Macquarie Infrastructure Group
- Minimal Intrusion Grid, a mininal grid system
- Managed intensive grazing, a method of farm management
- Metal in Gap (MIG) (see Hard disk drive)
Mig may refer to:
mig in German: MIG
mig in French: MIG
mig in Italian: MIG
mig in Dutch: Mig